On this very morning, you are all set to decide how the day will play out.
You can feel sorry for yourselves, regret yesterday’s mistakes, or maybe define yourself as a victim of this global epidemic or you lift yourself to take another approach with a simple morning ritual;
- List up at least ten things you are grateful for in life
- Don’t rush to read the news, but use 10 minutes meditating or praying
- Take a 30-minute fast walk or run. If you are in quarantine at home, find other ways to make your heart pump
- Take your vitamins and drink water
- Have a nice breakfast and a smile
The routine described here is my approach, but define your own one.
“All of life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson, American Essayist
Finding the right routine for the early hours will change your day for the better, so why don’t you just start today?
How was your morning today?
Originally published at https://bergmoe.com on April 19, 2020.