Sign up for the newsletter at https://www.startupdigest.com/digests/angel-investor curatede by me. You will have it in your inbox every Friday, that is a promise.
Shweta Modgil — Inc42
- The year-long search for India’s Most Innovative Top 50 Emerging Software Product Companies culminated with the announcement of Nasscom Emerge 50 Awards 2017 yesterday.
John Kennedy — Siliconrepublic.com
- Wicklow native Claire Lee is one of the most influential Irish people in the Silicon Valley investment scene. She tells John Kennedy how investing in people, not strictly in product, is an enduring trend in San Francisco.
- The value of venture capital (VC) investments rose by a whopping 134% to R872-million in 2016 over 2015, while ICT makes up 17% of the value of deals.
George Deeb — Entrepreneur.com
- If you’re the only startup in town, it’s going to be tougher than if you’re launching in a healthy startup ecosystem.
Lisa Wang — Forbes
- Half-hearted decency pledges, unkept promises to implement gender bias training, vague commitments to become more accessible, with so much noise and so little action, it’s hard to stay optimistic about the state of venture capital.
Catherine Shu — TechCrunch
- Hevo Data gets $1M in seed funding to streamline data integration.
John Cook — GeekWire
- Startup’s ‘wild ride’ is a riveting tale of near failure and survival.
Sign up for the newsletter at https://www.startupdigest.com/digests/angel-investor